Wednesday 12 March 2014

What I Wore Today!





My look is a very casual, brought from the high street stores and worn to university. Living the student lifestyle I have to budget my spending, unfortunately including clothing (which is very difficult for me and my wardrobe!) so I try to throw and mix different looks together daily on a student budget! My life consists of three options: Jack Daniels, cigarettes, clothing or pop noodles. And unfortunately I will sacrifice my pop noodle for those killer pair of pumps!

I personally wouldn’t say that I am your typical girly girl, at least one item of my clothing has to be black but I do take much pride in my bright 80's themed popping nails- I simply have to have my nails maintained! Especially with the trending midi rings and ring sets, popping nails always add that little bit more attention to your hands! 

My inspiration as a child was Wednesday from the Adams family, with my black hair braided and constant gloom outlook on life I believe that took a nock on effect on my outfits today! No matter what I wear there will always be a hint of Wednesdays dark and gloom look. 

Hope youve all enjoyed this marvellous sunshine! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment