Friday 14 March 2014

Brick lane Street Art!

My general idea and purpose of visiting Brick lane in London was to captured some individual street style but instead I came across some wicked graffiti art! Its good to see that art can be expressed in a form of street art without becoming completely defaced and ruined! Instead Brick Lane embraces it and enjoys the street art with pride and creativity!
In my opinion I believe that street art can inspire fashion!! With the popping colors, printed bomber jackets that are in trend for summer 14, printed shirts that were in trend last Autumn etc etc… Do I think that graffiti can inspire S/S15? Only time can tell with that type of inspiration because street art is constantly evolving and becoming more recognized for art and not defacing property! But the 90’s are coming back to play this summer…















2 comments:

  1. Wow! That street art is amazing! So much talent! I do think that this could inspire fashion!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever have the chance you should vistit Bricklane in London it's filled with all types of talent!

      Delete