Thursday 20 March 2014

The Reappearance Of Fur





Visiting Portobello Road I came across a nifty thrift shop, filled with the s/s 14 craze of ripped and faded denim but I also came across a lot of real fur shawls and coats! Over time and seasons fur is slowly becoming less used in fashion than a few years ago but the problem with fur is it will always have a hold on fashion and reappears! This statement I came across did interest me as to why fashion can never truly let go of fur.. Is it the luxurious texture and look or the opinions that actually wearing real fur in my opinion is wearing a skinned animal, many people have different opinions this fashion statement.

Could fur make another reappearance for S/S14?

1 comment:

  1. The debate of people wearing fur for fashion is a really tricky one. Some people argue on both sides. I personally do not buy any new pieces of fur but I do have a vintage piece from the 40's.

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete