Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday bunday


Sunday Bunday- my version of a relaxed Sunday surrounded by my favorite people, bubble baths, Sunday roast dinners and hibernating on the sofa in my Christmas onsie.

For the past 2 months I have hibernated on the sofa in my Christmas onsie, relaxed and watched copious amounts of box sets and downloaded films. I tend to make sure that my hair is up to date with its oil treatment to help promote growth and my toenails are freshly painted in a new nude color. Here's this weeks Sunday pamper treats. 




 Eylure pro- brow eyebrow tint to make sure that I slightly human without being plastered in makeup, I'm addicted to my eyebrow pencil so I'm trying to wean myself off the drawn on effect and have decided to grow the brows out and tint them weekly. If Cara Delevigne can socially get away with it then so can I... 

The Body shop coconut body cream and the coconut shimmer body cream- this cream just smells like summer, sun tanning and coconut oil- PERFECTION. The shimmer body cream is the exact same as the coconut body cream just adds a festive shimmer to your skin.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius- This foot cream is perfect for the weeks worn down heels of your feet but I do tend to use on my hands as well, the cream is a rich thick texture that slowly seeps into your skin.

Well that’s my Sunday beauty treats for this week,
Hope you’ve all had a lovely relaxed Sunday Bunday!
x

2 comments: